WHY THE ROYAL HOSPITAL?
The Royal Hospital is the largest tertiary health care institution in the Sultanate of Oman. It is known for its state-of-the-art facilities and its high standards of care. It has medical and nursing professionals from various countries including Oman, Europe, China, India, Iraq, Philippines, Pakistan, Syria, and many more. Being part of the Royal Hospital staff introduces you to a phase in your career where you will have a wonderful opportunity to promote your professional objectives, acquire valuable experience and develop your interpersonal skills. Due to its unique character, and its sophisticated technology of care, the Royal Hospital is in many ways an ideal organization career-wise.
Oman is unique in many ways: a beautiful country, very hospitable people, high standard of development, all the amenities of modern day living, tax free income, lots of avenues for work and relaxation.
In terms of remuneration and facilities, the Ministry of Health offers:
- A good salary, free of income tax.
- Free furnished accommodation.
- Free medical treatment within the Ministry regulations and guidelines.
- Annual renewable contract.
- Free initial entry and final exit ticket.
- Annual 75% of air ticket reimbursement.
- 13 days per year of national holidays.
- Annual vacation (48, 38,28 days per year) dependent on the appointment grade.
- End of service gratuity (one month's basic salary for each year of service).